Monday, November 21, 2011

Why am I just learning that a pregnancy is 10 months, not nine!!

Truth is, I have always known that but never had to really think about cause I never get to this month!

Now that I am 37 weeks, mentally I am ready to have this baby, I am 9 months pregnant, let's get this show on the road baby!! I also know that I have 3 more weeks of growth for this baby to go through so I need to be patient and relax, 2 things I am no good at!

Today, I had a busy day and thought for sure I would go into labor. My mom had me walking the mall until I was begging to go home. My feet were soooo swollen and it actually hurt to walk to them. Why is that??

Just had to vent. I am so grateful to know that I am having a full term baby, I just didn't realize how tough this last month of pregnancy is! No wonder nobody ever talks about the 10th month, it's the torture your body month!

1 comment: