Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Isaac Sullivan Mayhugh - 6 Months Old

My precious little (big) sunshine is 6 months old!! I can hardly take it!

Isaac weighed in at 17.5 pounds (50%) and was 27.75 (85%)  inches long!

Isaac is sitting up all by himself, for a few minutes at least and then just tumbles over when he gets tired of it!

He eats 3 meals a day and loves it!

Isaac is already a talker, we better watch ourselves! He started saying dada and is already moving on to gaga and baba! He loves to make noise!

He was slow to roll over but finally got it!

I thought with Isaac I would be like "most" parents and be pushing him to meet those milestones. Nope. I think that after 4 preemies, God has taken away the over-achiever in me! I do have a few friends that just had their 3rd, 4th, or even 5th kid and they are just like me! It's those babies that end up crawling at 4 months old and walking at 8 months old because we are so determined to keep them little, ha!! Kids grow and develop at their own pace, no matter how hard to try to push them (or try hold them back:).

Isaac has the sweetest personality!! Isaac is full of himself! He knows he is loved by his momma for sure! When his eyes meet mine, he about has a seizure with excitement! He eats my face and squeezes me close with all his strength, I LOVE every second of it too!! He KNOWS his big brother and enjoys being rocked to sleep by him at night. He laughs until he has the hiccups at his loud and sassy sisters and just loves to sit and chill with daddy. This boy has us all completely wrapped!

1 comment:

  1. Oh he looks too big. Too. Big. Goodness gracious! What a sweet gift from the Lord, little Isaac Sullivan. Happy 6th months!

    ReplyDelete