Wednesday, September 12, 2012

And then there were...

On March 31, 2011 I blogged about some pretty big news in our family. We were expecting baby #5! What a great pregnancy that was! This morning I went back and read through my old blogs while I was pregnant and was overcome by emotions. God was my strength in my weakness, no doubt! His hand was over me during that entire season and blessed us with a precious miracle, Isaac Sullivan. Isaac has always been a joy, a complete joy to all of us! Well, Isaac is 9 months old now! He is crawling, pulling up, walking on things and learning to talk! I can't put into words how in love we all are with this boy. He is growing up too fast, too fast...


So you know what that means...

Time for another baby!


Spring will bring warm weather, showers, and a precious newborn baby to our home in 2013!

9 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAYAY! Heidi, praying for you and your growing family! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! Congrats, Heidi, Craig and the rest of the Mayhugh bunch!! That is amazing news!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are amazing! Congratulations.....praying you will have a great and safe pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA BABY!!!! I am in shock!!!:) God Bless and Congrats!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent!!! What an awesome blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad I get to be here for this pregnancy:) Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoot whoot congratulations Heidi n Craig n Kids I'm Very Happy for you alllllll. I'll Pray for another Great easy pregnancy. Love n misssss you. The best part is I'm sitting here with Brooke so we both got to find out Together ��love aunt Suzy

    ReplyDelete