Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Isaac "Sully" Mayhugh is 10 Months Old!

Our big boy is 10 months old! Where did this time go?! Our last update was his 6 month and SOOOO much has changed since then! We missed his 9 month appointment, so I have no clue how much he weighs or how long he is. I just know he is heavy and outgrowing 12 month clothes so we are good! He's growing!
 He is still such a happy baby! He LOVES his family! In the morning he cannot get enough of his "big" sisters Maggie and Izzie and he goes nuts when Trent and Macey walk down the stairs to see him.















 Isaac feeds himself now. As long as it's not mushy. If its mushy, he just smashes it into his tray. He cries when his bowl is empty. He NEVER has enough food, never. I don't remember the last time I steamed and made his baby food, he just eats what we eat and I chop it up really good. Even though he only has 2 bottom teeth and one growing in up top, he hasn't stopped him from eating food. The boy loves to eat!












 Sitting is soooo 6 months old! He started crawling around 8 months and getting into everything right away! I thought he would crawl in phases but no, not him...

















Isaac went straight to pulling up in his crib and then walking all over while hanging onto something! Now that he has figured out HOW to move, he just doesn't stop! I am praying he doesn't walk soon, I need to catch up emotionally to his growth!














In fact, just a few days ago he began climbing stairs... HELP!!

















He is growing too fast and trying so hard to hang with the big kids already! All this positive growth, I must interject a negative. Isaac started throwing fits. Major fits. A 45 minute fit for taking drumsticks out of his hands. Maybe he is trying too hard to be like his older siblings!

He is never above a great snuggle, never! He will snuggle anytime! He is still known to fall asleep with Trent at least 3 times a week still. His bond with his big brother is so sweet! I can't get him to doze off with me anymore but Trent, he just snuggles up and goes right off to dream land!

Lately I have had a tough time being a mommy. I have been so sick all the time (thank you baby #6) and tired and grouchy, but I love our family to pieces and wouldn't trade this season for the world. Kids grow up so fast... too fast. I just hope to remember all this sweetness as each one enters the teen years!

Now, if I could only find a house cleaner and a chef I could get some stuff done around here, ha!

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! Can't wait to snuggle all of those babies again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He such a sweet little pumpkin head!! It is hard to believe he is 10 months already. Where has the time gone?! Love and miss you all!:) Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures of Isaac are so precious!! And the sweet picture of him and Trent - precious! I love their sweet bond.

    Isaac is getting too big too fast; I'm just not ready!!

    ReplyDelete