Saturday, October 29, 2011

Doing better now :)

Last week I realize that my post what sort of sad. I shared my heart and what I was struggling through. I thought it was only right to update everyone on my emotional state:)


God is so great! He hears our cries, he knows our hearts and wants to lift our heads out of the pit. Being honest about where I was happened to be a great step in the right direction. I could think back and give myself a little bit of grace for the moment. I could remember that it is God that lifts my head, not myself, or Craig or my family or even my wonderful friends. I will say, the encouragement I have received has been awesome, but I know that is a result of God putting the perfect people in my life to surround me right now. He knows my needs before I even speak of them, that just amazes me!

Psalm 3:3-4
But you, O LORD, are a shield about me,
   my glory, and the lifter of my head.
I cried aloud to the LORD,
   and he answered me from his holy hill. 



So today, I am resting in the Lord, I want to, I have to. I have a few short weeks left on bed rest so knowing I may have another meltdown is fine, it's how I choose to handle it; alone or with the Lord fighting for me, lifting my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment